At RW Garcia we believe that the best way to show our appreciation for your support is to give back to the community. The following are some of the charitable organizations we donate to:
- Sacred Heart Community Service – San Jose, CA
- Second Harvest Food Bank – Santa Clara/San Mateo Counties, CA
- Latino Medical Student Association – UC Davis
- South Huntington Jewish Center – Melville, NY
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund – San Francisco, CA
- Valley Churches United Missions – Ben Lomond, CA
- Trudo Preschool & Kindergarten – Fairfax, VA
- Heifer International – Little Rock, AR
- Lone Star Celiac GIG – Dallas, TX
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Boulder Creek Elementary School – Boulder Creek, CA
We also work very closely with non-profits interested in raising the awareness for healthy eating choices. Check out some of these great groups striving to make a difference.
- Teens Turning Green - a non-profit organization based in the Bay Area, striving to educate and inspire young adults to promote environmentally conscious and socially responsible choices.
- Real Food Challenge - The Real Food Challenge leverages the power of youth and universities to create a healthy, fair and green food system.
If you would like to request a donation from RW Garcia, please fill out our Donation Request form and a member of our team will contact you.