- Go green with Salsa Verde! Delicious on tacos, burritos, or scooping up with your favorite RW Garcia tortilla chips.
- Here’s how to make it:
- Grill peppers and tomatillos or saute with 1 teaspoon of oil until peppers are charred (about 5-7 minutes).
- Blend peppers, garlic, and cilantro with vinegar in blender until minced.
- Add salt and tomatillos until liquefied.
- 1 1/2 lb of green tomatillos
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2-4 Chile de arbol (waxy red peppers)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspons red vinegar
- salt to taste